Subhakar (Stanley) Rao Surapaneni

Investor *Sales and Marketing Pioneer * Author* Technology Champion *Philanthropist * Leadership Mentor

Sales and Marketing Pioneer, Investor, Serial Entrepreneur, Author, Startup Coach and Leadership Mentor

Subhakar Rao Surapaneni (Stanley) Biography Mr Subhakar Rao’s career has mirrored his five main professional passions: Entrepreneurship, Leadership mentoring,  Sales & Marketing Coaching, Incubation and Investments. In each, he has been uniquely … Continue reading

Featured

5 easy tips to grow customer database in email marketing.

Whether it is B2b or B2C business, for all marketers, a segmented customer database in the business sphere is always a fortune in disguise. Thanks to the technique of database … Continue reading

February 7, 2018 · Leave a comment

Make your Customer Feel Special: Brand Personalization Matters and The Ways it Work.

The first thing about personalization is: it’s not only about making them feel special. At least, not consciously! Your customers need a small bit of acknowledgement in exchange of their … Continue reading

January 3, 2018 · Leave a comment

Are Your Digital Marketing Metrics Telling You to Adopt AI Solutions.

”You’ve been reading too much Elon Musk. And watching too many Hollywood movies. Don’t worry, if you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you…” It’s safe to assume that … Continue reading

December 12, 2017 · Leave a comment

A BIG DEAL: The 8th Global Entrepreneurship summit shaping Indian Business Ecosystem

The Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017,  hosted by India, organised by the think tank of the country also called NITI Aayog in partnership with The Government of the United States … Continue reading

November 29, 2017 · Leave a comment

5 Key brand messages that consumers are sending to marketers.

Personality. Logic. Emotions. Are these three words making marketing sense while connecting with your target audiences? Obviously, these are! Consumers do listen to the marketing message which often gets them … Continue reading

September 15, 2017 · Leave a comment

6 Future data visualization trends for B2B digital marketers in 2017.

2017 is the era of social first data-driven visuals converted into immersive visual experiences for the user. 80% of information is transmitted via eye while the rest 20% are perceived … Continue reading

August 21, 2017 · Leave a comment

Five Sweet Spots: Where Customer emotions and data marketing intersect.

Your 20% of customers are responsible for 80% of profits! These 20% customers are your sweet spot. How would you identify them? To do so, all you need is to … Continue reading

July 19, 2017 · Leave a comment